Some blogger friends and I realized that our readers don’t know much about us and that we would start a fun 30-day blogger challenge. Each day we will address a different topic.
Have fun reading and feel free to comment below the post!
1. I am left handed.
2. My name is Danielle and my husband’s is Daniel. It was fun in college (we had many classes together) when the professors looked at the roster the first day and got confused.
3. I am a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do which I began practicing at 10 years old.
4. I lived in Hawaii for 9 months with my husband after graduating college and worked at a hardware store called Hardware Hawaii. No we are not military…we just lived there because we could.
5. I have a half sister from my dad who has a half sister from her mom also named Danielle who was born in a hospital of the same name as I was, on the same day and year I was born. We are both blonde. No we are not related.
6. I am a sun sneezer, my husband is a sun sneezer but we have yet to find out if our son is a sun sneezer (What is a sun sneezer?)
7. I have the same middle name as my mother in law, my sister in law and my grandmother in law. I must have been meant to fit into their family!
8. I learned the presidents in order of presidency in 5th grade and still can recite them without thinking about it.
9. I got engaged in Central Park in NYC. My husband was frustrated – he kept wanting to stop for a minute but I kept wanting to keep walking. I had no idea he was going to propose but I delayed him quite a while. The picture at the top of the post is about 5 minutes after we got engaged!
10. My son was born on our anniversary. Our 4th anniversary and his first birthday were celebrated the same day!